Been using Google Chrome for a while but as I opened it today I saw “Untitled” written in the tab. The screen was all gray and no webpages are loading.
However, the website prediction service is running; but on selecting a website nothing happens and the same gray screen persists. I get the drop-down tab on clicking the “Wrench” icon in the top tight corner but when I further click on “Settings”, “Help”, etc. nothing happens and I see the same gray screen.
I have tried:-
- Restarting Chrome and my laptop
- Redownloading and reinstalling Chrome
- Deleting all user data, temporary files (from installation directory, appdata, etc.) and registry entries
- Cleaning registry
- Disabling antivirus (Quick Heal) and Firewall
I did everything whatever solution I found on the internet, but I didn’t find any satisfactory solutions. Now I was feded up then I called one of my Friend Peeyush Dubey. He tried to restart the google services from services.msc and reinstalling of chrome and restarted my PC
Surprisingly chrome started working well.
So lets start to sort out this problem…
- Uninstall your chrome by running appwiz.cpl
- Clean registry.
- Reinstall Chrome
- Check whether Google update services are running, if services are stopped double click on stopped service and select automatic from drop down list.
- And click OK
- Restart your PC.
Voylaa….. Your Problem have gone…
If not, repeat whole process again definitely this this time your problem must go to dustbin.
Still I have not found any reliable and official solution for this error, as soon as I’ll find any official solution for this I’ll post it on my blog.
All credit for this solution goes to Peeyush Dubey.
Suggested Post-Google Chrome:Default search engine enforced error
Suggested Post- JioFi 2 Wireless Router Complete Setup Guide
Suggested Post-Avira Antivirus Pro 15.0 With License valid till 2020