To use Reliance jio 4g sim in 3g phone means you have to enable LTE option in your 3g device. Some people will say it is impossible, I got some negative comments on this article tricks. So follow these given steps I am giving an example for Moto G Device but you can follow these steps to use Reliance jio 4G sim in every snapdragon device
- First visit the Dial-pad, and type this number *#*#4636#*#*
- Then you will see one page with Testing, click on Phone Information
- Scroll down till you find the Set Preferred Network Type drop down menu, click on that
- Select the LTE/GSM auto (PRL) or any LTE option and close it
- Switch off your mobile put Jio Sim in slot 1 and keep the second slot empty.
- Switch on now then you will see Jio 4G signal in your mobile.
Read also- How to Use Reliance Jio 4G Sim in 3G Phone