Note this trick is only working on redmi 1s but if you want to use in different mobile you must choose the different option which I am going to mention in the following steps. This trick is made for how to use jio sim in redmi 1s mobile.
Steps to use Reliance Jio sim in 3g Mobile i.e Redmi 1s Mobile
- Open dial-pad and type this number *#*#4636#*#*
- Then testing page will appear from that choose Phone information 1
- Scroll down till you find Set Preferred Network type and click on that
- Here you have to choose LTE/GSM auto (PRL) option or any LTE option
- This is how you have to use Jio sim in 3g mobile
In case if you still unable to get the signal after this trick you have to select the network manually. Because after enabling LTE sometimes your device won’t select the network follow these given steps to get the signal and use Reliance Jio 4G sim in 3G Phone. So after enabling LTE no restart required, just place the jio sim in primary slot. If you face the no network signal or emergency calls only option follow these steps.
- First visit settings option then Mobile networks
- Then visit network carriers and choose the network manually
- So after the manual search it will show you reliance 4G network signal in your area, just select that.
- In case if you got an error like “can’t connect to this network” then
- Wait for some time it will do the automatic registration, then you can use jio 4g sim in 3g phone.
- In case if the above steps doesn’t work select any 4G network then you will be able to notice 4G sign on network bar.
This method is working 100%. Everything is clearly explained over there. In case if you have any doubts feel free to ask me in comments.