Remember before going to these trick you need an activated Jio sim then only you can follow the below tricks. Here is the complete process of how to activate Jio sim in any mobile, in case if you are facing some activation problems. Then refer this article we have given every activation problem solution. So after following the below steps you didn’t any Jio signal that means trick is working. You need to know few steps to enable Jio sim network, then are mentioned in this article.
Method 1: Mediatek Processor Only
Before start using this method , check your mobile device specs whether it has Mediatek chip-set or not. Android version 4.4 will be more preferred i.e Kitkat version. Guys please check your android version, if that didn’t work try restarting your mobile 1-2 times by clearing cache. In case if you have any doubts comment below, I will help you out.
- First Download CPU Z app from Playstore: Click Here
- Install and open this app.
- Wait while it retrieves your device information.
- Within few seconds you will see all your device information on the screen.
- If your device is using Mediatek Chip-set then it will reflect with the Logo of Mediatek Chip-set on the screen.
Suggestion: You need to activate your sim before going to do this process, if you jio sim isn’t activated then check out the process from this article.
- First Download & Install MTK Engineering Mode app in your 3G mobile device.
- This Application will allow you to run an advanced Setup from the Engineering Mode Menu of MTK phones, which is also called SERVICE MODE
Note This: Use this secret menu very carefully. In case if you don’t know on what you are doing then just stop it or don’t do it!!
- Open the installed app, or dial your mobile device specific code for Engineering Mode
- Click on the MTK Settings and Select Preferred Network Option.
- Now you can Select 4G LTE/WCDMA/GSM as network mode and you can save it and turn it off and on your mobile device
- Once you done the above steps, Shutdown the device
- Insert your Reliance Jio 4G sim in 1st Slot and keep the 2nd Slot empty.
- Switch on the device and then you will see Jio sim network.
Holla!! Within 10 minutes you will now get the Jio Network but you will not get the 4G speed still you will get 3G speed. Which is also better.. If you got other device or above method isn’t working go with this process for Reliance Jio 4G Sim in 3G Phone trick.